Sunday, September 6, 2009

This Boy

This boy....there really are no words for him. At 4 years old, he is one of the most energetic children I have ever seen. Quite frankly, I'm a little concerned about how he'll ever be able to sit still in school. I just don't think many teachers will appreciate his wonderful personality and enthusiasm for life. We have one year to work on his self control. In the meantime, he is a riot! He cracks me up on a daily basis and also showers me with sweet little boy love. He's the first to hug and kiss me and tell me how much he loves me :o)

As much as I want him to be able to control his impulses in a school setting, I certainly hope his sweet, loving ways don't leave him anytime soon. I cherish those wet, juicy smooches that he plants on my face.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: