Thursday, April 21, 2011

Excitment

There are some possibilities on the horizon for our family that I am SO excited about.  Sam and I have done a lot of talking about this and this may be a great thing for us.   I'm very interested to see how this plays out and hope to have some idea soon :)

Daisy turned two in March and I never blogged about her birthday because I am a serious slacker in the blog department.  I was quite fortunate that a good friend of mine saw a doll set that reminded her of me and of Daisy.  Both are redheads and they are the perfect combination for us.  Here are the 'Mama Lea and Baby Daisy' Tumbleberry dolls.  I love these two dolls and these will be so fun to play with as Daisy grows up.  Right now Mama Lea doll spends a lot of time nursing Baby Daisy doll....and I am working on weaning Daisy but she's not very happy about it ;)





I really don't think we could have found a more perfect doll set for Daisy's birthday and the fact that a good friend thought of me when she saw this pair really makes my day :)

No comments: